Hope I did this right.
- Journal Style: Flexible Squares
- Browser: Firefox 3.5 (The rounded corners don't work in the other browsers. =\)
- Resolution: 1024x768 & above
- Ad Placement: Horizontal
- Images?: Small backgrounds & tiny icons
1. Go here, and type Flexible Squares in the search box. Apply any of the layouts.
2. (For Plus accounts: choose your preferred ad placement.) Go to Custom CSS, select No on all the drop-down boxes. Leave the Custom External Stylesheet URL box blank, then copy and paste this code in the Custom stylesheet box:
♪Please upload these into your own image host and replace the links accordingly. If I run out of bandwidth, you will be affected too: [download].
4. Save changes.
Adding a header. Fill in the codes below, then copy and paste them at the end of your CSS. The ideal width for the header is 950px.
background-image:url(HEADER IMAGE HERE);}
- Please credit either handmade_icons or heavyarms .
- Please be mindful of the rules.
- Please let me know if my layout is too similar to a pre-established work, so that I can take this down immediately. I hate to plagiarize, even inadvertently.
- The actual layout may vary slightly from the previews.
- Watch this community?